Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Getting Ready for the Show

Well, my 2-person show with Carol Sanzalone opens in less than 2 days, and I'm almost ready: my work is hung, and ready for when the gallery opens on Friday morning. All that remains is to work with Carol on getting the wine and cheese and fruit and horsd'ourves for the opening reception on Saturday evening. Since this gallery is an artists' co-op, we get to do all the work, but it's fun. And after Saturday I can relax a bit.

Here's my wall for the show - it'll look a lot better on Saturday with crowds of people in front. Unfortunately Carol's work wasn't up yet when I took these photos, but I hope to post some more pictures later:

The show runs September 7 through 30, 2007
Opening reception is Saturday, Sept 8, from 6 to 9 pm
We'll have an artists' talk on Sunday, Sept 16 at 2 pm

The show is at:
Artists' Gallery
32 Coryell Street
Lambertville, NJ 08530
609-397-4588
[map & directions]
Gallery Hours: Friday, Saturday & Sunday 11:00 am - 6:00 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment