Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Group Show at Bells Tavern

From now through the end of March, Bell's Tavern in Lambertville, NJ is hosting a group show of Artists' Gallery artists. I have 4 paintings hanging, including these:

"Duke Island"
8x10 oil on wood panel
This is the Raritan River at Duke Island Park, Bridgewater, NJ. It's a big park with picnic areas and ball fields, but you'll usually find me lurking around by the river.


"Homeward Bound, Winter Afternoon"
8x10 oil on panel
And this one is the street I live on, hence the title. I live just past the crest, on the right, but the hill climbs quite a bit more past my house. I'm sure I exaggerated the colors a bit in this painting, but the trees sometimes look almost like that at sunset.

Bell's is one of my favorite places in Lambertville - great food, low prices, nice bar, and a good selection of beer on tap. And always some good artwork up on the walls. It's always worth a visit:

Bell's Tavern
183 North Union Street
Lambertville, NJ

No comments:

Post a Comment