Thursday, April 09, 2009

Save the date: May


My next big show is coming up soon at the Artists' Gallery in May. It'll be a 2-person show with Beatrice Bork - a very talented wildlife artist. Between Bea's animal paintings in watercolor and my landscapes in oils, I think it'll be a really good show. Of course I'm a little bit biased, but I really do think so!

Right now I'm busy with all of the little details and odds & ends that go into doing one of these shows. Fortunately, in a 2-person show you have someone to split some of the work with: writing and sending press releases, designing and mailing postcards, selecting which paintings to show, varnishing paintings, ordering frames, framing paintings, telling everyone on the planet about the show... which is exactly what I'm doing right now. I'll post more details in a few weeks, but for now, I just want to let you know that:

The show runs May 8 through May 31 at Artists' Gallery in Lambertville, NJ
Opening Reception is Saturday, May 9 from 6 to 9 pm.

Also, Beatrice has just started a blog of her own, so you may want to keep an eye on that: Beatrice Bork, Artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment