Saturday, October 02, 2010

Country Roads - Cityscapes

"Hill and Dale Farm"
12x24 oil on canvas

"Country Roads - Cityscapes" is the name of Tewksbury Historical Society's 21st Annual Art Show, running Oct 5 - Oct 9. I have 3 paintings in this show and ironically, not one of my paintings has a road in it, in spite of the show's title and the fact that I seem to be known for painting country roads.  I'm not sure how that happened. But I did include some local scenery and 2 of my paintings are Tewksbury Township scenes like this farm at the corner of Hill and Dale Road and Rockaway Road.

Reception:
Tuesday Oct 5, 6pm - 8pm
Ticket cost, $ 20 in advance, $ 25 at the door

Exhibit dates:
Wednesday, Oct 6, 10am - 6pm
Thursday, Oct 7, 10am - 8pm
Friday, Oct 8, 10am - 8pm
Saturday, Oct 9, 10am - 3pm
(Show Admission: $3 per person) 
at:
Zion Lutheran Church Christian Education Building
corner of Church St & Miller Ave
Oldwick, NJ 08858
[map & directions]

No comments:

Post a Comment