Friday, November 11, 2011

Get Lost Begins

Getting ready for an art exhibition is always a lot of work, so I've been very busy the past week.   But now, the show is hung and the doors are open!  Today is the first day of "Get Lost", my 2 person show with Beatrice Bork.

I have 21 pieces in the show, painted at 20 different locations.  (One of the paintings is a larger studio version of a small plein air painting).   Visitors to the gallery are generally interested in knowing the location of my landscape paintings, so I created this map for the gallery wall:



I know that my paintings are all very local, but I was surprised to see that over half of the paintings I have in this show are scenes located within 5 miles of my house.   I am fortunate to live in such a beautiful area!

Here are some shots of our paintings hanging in the gallery:

Joe Kazimierczyk - landscape paintings in oil
Beatrice Bork - animal art in watercolor

Opening Reception is tomorrow, Saturday, November 12, 2011 from 5-8pm at:

Artists' Gallery
18 Bridge Street
Lambertville, NJ
map & directions

Gallery hours: every Friday, Saturday and Sunday 11am-6pm


I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment