Saturday, December 03, 2011

Get Lost #14, Closing Reception

"The Derwood Farm"
6x8" oil on canvas

Throughout my show at Artists' Gallery, I've been posting the paintings I have in this show.   But all good things must end and this is the final batch - you can see all 21 of my "Get Lost" paintings via this link: "Get Lost".

"Get Lost" ends this Sunday and I hope you can join  Beatrice Bork and myself for "coffee & conversation", a closing reception on Sunday, Dec 4, 2011 from 2-5pm.

"Autumn in Hopewell"
11x14" oil on board

Artists' Gallery is located at:

Artists' Gallery
18 Bridge Street, Lambertville, NJ
map & directions

Gallery hours are every Friday, Saturday and Sunday 11am-6pm.


"Grandview Sunset"
18x24" oil on canvas

Thanks to everyone who came out and helped make this a successful show!

No comments:

Post a Comment