Tuesday, June 04, 2013

Sunshine & Joy - June at Artists' Gallery in Lambertville

"Sunshine & Joy"
a 2-person show with Joe Kazimierczyk and Doug Sardo
at Artists' Gallery in Lambertville, NJ

June 7 - 30, 2013
Opening Reception: Saturday, June 8, 5-8 pm
Closing Reception: Sunday, June 30, 3-5 pm 

left: "Bulls Island Bridge" by Doug Sardo
right: "Clover Hill Barns" by Joe Kazimierczyk

For the month of June, I'm teaming up with Doug Sardo in a show that celebrates the sense of joy found in the sunlit places of this region. This will be my biggest show of 2013 and I'll have about 20 oil paintings on display - my usual local landscapes including a number of new works.  In contrast to my oil paintings, Doug works in pastels - we both paint colorful landscapes but I think the contrast in media and styles will make for a very good show.


Joe Kazimierczyk
"Clearview Farm"
11x14" oil on canvas


Joe Kazimierczyk
"I95 Sunset"
12x24" oil on canvas

The show runs June 7 through June 30, 2013.
Opening reception is Saturday, June 8, 5-8 pm at:


Artists' Gallery
18 Bridge Street
Lambertville, NJ  [map]

Gallery hours: every Friday, Saturday and Sunday 11am-6pm

We are having a small closing reception on the last day of the show, Sunday, June 30, from 3-5pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment