Friday, May 31, 2024

Beyond Boundaries - Joe Kazimierczyk and Jane Adriance

"Beyond Boundaries"
a 2-person show with Joe Kazimierczyk and Jane Adriance

at Artists' Gallery in Lambertville, NJ

June 6 - 30, 2024
Opening Reception: Saturday, June 8, 5-7 pm
 
left: "Moonlight Fantasy" by Jane Adriance
right: "Black River Symphony" by Joe Kazimierczyk


This June, I'm teaming up with Jane Adriance for our first joint exhibition, "Beyond Boundaries". The show will feature Jane's abstracted realities alongside my landscape-inspired realities. I think our paintings both complement and contrast with each other nicely. 
 
Joe Kazimierczyk
"Evening Embers"
oil on canvas, 8 x 24"


Jane creates semi-abstract oils where reality and imagination seamlessly intertwine. I continue to focus on nature's quiet, less traveled places, and in this show, I include several skyscapes and river scenes - two motifs that I revisit often. 
 
Joe Kazimierczyk
"Black River October"
oil on linen, 12 x 24"


This is my biggest show of the year, and I'll be displaying all new work. I hope you can stop by to see it!

"Beyond Boundaries" runs June 6 - 30, with an opening reception on Saturday, June 8, 5-7 pm at:


18 Bridge Street
Lambertville, NJ
[map & directions]

No comments:

Post a Comment