Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Thank you!

My opening reception at the Hopewell Frame Shop Gallery on Saturday went really well, and I think everyone there had a lot of fun. It was the best opening I've had so far! Thanks to everyone who came out that night, it was a really good crowd. Thanks to Abby, the owner, for having me there and for hosting the evening. And thanks to Brothers Moon Restaurant, across the street for catering - the hors dourves were great.


Note: the Frame Shop won't be open this Saturday, March 10, so if you were planning a weekend visit, you'll have to wait until March 17.

Walnford House
Walnford House

one of my limited edition giclee prints available at the Frame Shop

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:31 AM

    Joe I love the texture in your paintings. The paint looks so juicy and luscious. Lovely subject matter too, such a beautiful area you live in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another winner. The Walnford House is beautifully done. Congratulation's on your show.. glad it all went well.

    ReplyDelete