Monday, June 02, 2008

My work on PaintMap


PaintMap is a new web site where artists can upload artwork and set the exact location of the painting on a Google Map. Way in the back of my mind, I thought it would be really nice to add something like this to my own website someday but I'm sure that would have been a lot of work, and thanks to the people at PaintMap, now I don't have to!

It's still a pretty new service but once it catches on and more artists from around the world add their artwork, it will be a really fascinating way of exploring the world through paintings. It seems perfect for landscape painters.

My paintings can be found there at joekaz.paintmap.com - I won't put all of my paintings there but I will try to add those that cover the widest geographical range (although my range is pretty small).

No comments:

Post a Comment