Friday, October 02, 2009

Color My World

"Color My World" is the 20th Anniversary Annual Art Show presented by the Tewksbury Historical Society. The show only runs 5 days but I'll have 3 pieces on display, including this one:

"Winter Sunset, Amwell Valley"
8x10 oil on panel

This is the first year I've entered this show but I'll have to keep it on my list for next year. And I'll have to explore Tewksbury Township better so I can do some paintings up there - it's a beautiful area that I'm not very familiar with.

Reception:
Tuesday Oct 6, 6pm - 8pm
Ticket cost: $20 in advance, $25 at the door

Exhibit dates:
Wednesday, Oct 7, 10am - 6pm
Thursday, Oct 8, 10am - 8pm
Friday, Oct 9, 10am - 8pm
Saturday, Oct 10, 10am - 4pm
(Show Admission: $3 per person)

at:
Zion Lutheran Church Christian Education Building
corner of Church St & Miller Ave
Oldwick, NJ 08858

No comments:

Post a Comment