Thursday, June 03, 2010

Artsbridge 16

"On Cider Mill Road"
18x24"  oil on canvas

My painting "On Cider Mill Road" was accepted into the Artsbridge 16th Annual Juried Show.  Artsbridge is the area's premier arts organization and this annual show always includes some of the region's finest artists.  The show opens June 5 and runs through June 27, 2009 at:

Riverrun Gallery
287 South Main Street (Rt 29)
Lambertville, NJ 08530
609-397-3349

Opening reception is Saturday June 5, from 6 to 9 pm.

Cider Mill Road is on one of my regular cycling routes and I go by this farm often.  I'm always intrigued by the little group of farm building surrounded by wide open fields and not much else in sight.   But on this day it was they sky that really grabbed my attention.   The sky was was doing that a lot to me last year.   Lately my attention is shifting to something else, but more on that later.   I hope you get a chance to see the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment