Friday, June 05, 2009

Artsbridge 15h Annual Juried Show

My 2-person show "Connections" is over now and I'd like to give a really big Thank You to everyone who came - it was one of the best shows I've ever had. A few of the paintings from that show will remain at the gallery through the end of June. But this painting from Connections, I entered in the annual Artsbridge Juried Show, and it was accepted:

"Princeton Battlefield Winter"
12x14 oil on canvas

This scene is at Princeton Battlefield Park, the place where General George Washington defeated the British troops in a surprise attack on January 3, 1777, one of the turning points in the American Revolutionary War. But it's a very peaceful place now.

The Artsbridge 15th Annual Juried Show opens on June 6 and runs through June 27, 2009 at:
RiverRun Gallery at Laceworks
287 South Main Street (Rt 29)
Lambertville, NJ 08530
609-397-3349

gallery hours: daily from 12:00 – 5:00 pm, except Tuesdays
Opening reception is Saturday June 6, from 6 to 9 pm.

2 comments:

  1. I will be at the show, won't beable to stay for long but I will be there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joe,

    I could say the usual stuff and this work sure deserves it.
    But I'll just say something that came to mind when looking at this painting : keep walking :-)

    Best regards,

    José

    ReplyDelete