Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Kaz and Katzenbach


I'm showing my work along with Charles Katzenback all of August and September at:
Bell's Tavern
183 North Union Street
Lambertville, NJ 08530

Chuck creates multi-layered assemblages of painted glass and mirrors that are quite fascinating to see, and quite a contrast to the landscapes that I'm showing. The work went up today so stop in and have a look (and a beer or a bite to eat too).

As always, I want to put in a plug for Bell's - the food is always great, the prices low, the staff friendly, a good selection of beers on tap, it's one of my favorite places to eat. If you've never been there, you're missing one of the best neighborhood restaurants around. And if that isn't enough, they've always been big supporters of local artists. How can you top that?! I hope you get a chance to stop in.

No comments:

Post a Comment