Saturday, December 03, 2011

Get Lost #13


"South Branch November"
South Branch of the Raritan River,
near Three Bridges, NJ
6x8" oil on board


"Wickecheoke July"
The Wickecheoke Creek
between Sergeantsville and Stockton, NJ
8x10" oil on board

Both of these paintings are of places I never tire of returning to, and I've painted each of these locations many times.  In the summer, I sometimes see blue herons flying along the Wickecheoke stream corridor, and what a magnificent sight to have one of those creatures fly by as I'm painting there.

These are just 2 of the paintings currently on display in "Get Lost" - my 2 person show with Beatrice Bork

"Get Lost" is ending tomorrow, and I hope you can join us for "coffee & conversation", a closing reception on Sunday, Dec 4, 2-5pm at:

Artists' Gallery
18 Bridge Street, Lambertville, NJ
map & directions
Gallery hours are every Friday, Saturday and Sunday 11am-6pm  



No comments:

Post a Comment