Friday, January 11, 2019

Landscape Paintings at Bell's Tavern


I'm happy to be exhibiting my work at Bell's Tavern once again.  I am showing a mix of recent work, and some earlier pieces.

The show runs Jan 10 until early March, 2019 at:

Bell's Tavern
183 North Union Street
Lambertville, NJ 08530
[map & directions]

Please note that Bell's has dinner and evening hours only:
Mon-Thurs 6pm-9:30pm, Fri & Sat 5pm-10pm, Sun 5pm-9pm

As always, I highly recommend this restaurant - the food is great, I've never been disappointed, prices are reasonable, and the walls are always displaying the work of some local artist - I am happy to be that artist this January and February.

Here are a few of the pieces I have in this show:

"Lower Ausable Lake" 24x30 in. oil on canvas

"Woodfern Winter" 11x14 in. oil on canvas

"Grandview Sunset" 18x24 in. oil on canvas

No comments:

Post a Comment