Thursday, January 11, 2007

Limited Edition Prints

I've recently begun selling limited edition giclée prints of a few of my paintings. I'll have them for sale in the galleries I normally work with, or they could be ordered directly from me through my website. My "prints" web page will show what I currently have available, and in what galleries you can currently find them.

This is the first print I had done - it's a spring time scene on the Wickecheoke Creek, between Sergeantsville and Stockton, NJ - one of my favorite areas to paint en plein air:


What is a giclée you ask? It's a French word, pronounced zhee-CLAY. It's a high quality print done on a large format printer using archival inks on archival paper. It's a relatively new printing process, but is generally considered to be superior to the traditional printing process of lithography, in terms of both color quality and longevity. Each print will be signed and numbered by the artist (your's truly), and will come with a Certificate of Authenticity.

No comments:

Post a Comment