Home Paintings Prints About Purchase Newsletter Blog Misc Contact

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Thank you!

My opening reception at the Hopewell Frame Shop Gallery on Saturday went really well, and I think everyone there had a lot of fun. It was the best opening I've had so far! Thanks to everyone who came out that night, it was a really good crowd. Thanks to Abby, the owner, for having me there and for hosting the evening. And thanks to Brothers Moon Restaurant, across the street for catering - the hors dourves were great.


Note: the Frame Shop won't be open this Saturday, March 10, so if you were planning a weekend visit, you'll have to wait until March 17.

Walnford House
Walnford House

one of my limited edition giclee prints available at the Frame Shop

2 comments:

  1. Joe I love the texture in your paintings. The paint looks so juicy and luscious. Lovely subject matter too, such a beautiful area you live in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another winner. The Walnford House is beautifully done. Congratulation's on your show.. glad it all went well.

    ReplyDelete

 
Home Paintings Prints About Purchase Newsletter Blog Misc Contact